Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Use Sparkles, Glitter, or Bling at Magnolia-licious!


Hi!  I used Tilda Clown Sitting from the 2018 LeCirque Collection.  I added a LaserLove Rosette Baby Lily wood piece around the image.  I added tags from Doohickey dies and the border is from a Martha Stewart punch.   I used Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics paper pad.  I finished it off with a doily and some pearls and flowers from WOC.  Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful.......a little bit of shabby chic.....I love this style.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pink and pearls!!!! Fantastic card!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen, loving all the pretty detailing and the craft card base. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! I love the sentiment and all the elements you chose. And the Pink touch gives that sweet girly feel.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete