Friday, November 2, 2018

Clown Tilda Dress


Hi!  My card today was made using Clown Tilda Dress from the 2018 Le Cirque Collection.  I colored it with Prisma Premier pencils and added some Wink of Stella around the edges.  I use Tilda Lace from a Doohickey die.   I made the unicycle from using pieces from a bicycle die.  Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this Tilda!!! Supercute!!! And your color choices are exceptional! I love the torn paper that you put the image on. The hearts and other ephemera is fantastic! Another wonderful creation!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    I am enchanted with your card! I can't believe you coloured Tilda with pencils! Love all the dies and layers you have added and that unicycle is awesome :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen you know how much I love your cards. But this card is at the top of my favorites list. I love the image and how you colored Tilda. I love the color theme....
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete