Monday, October 8, 2018

Fruit Salad Tilda


Hi!  I have a new card today for Magnolia-licious.  I used Fruit Salad Tilda from the 2018 Fruit Salad Collection and colored it with Prisma Premier pencils.  I used a variety of Doohicky dies: Strawberry Tag, Tilda Tag, Birch Tree, Cloud Tag, and Tilda Lace.  I added Laser Love Corner Flower pieces.  I finished it off with a cherry charm, seam binding, flowers, and red berries.  Be sure to join the new facebook Magnolia-licious group so you can link up your Magnolia and Polkadoodle creations for everyone to see!!  There is a lot of great inspiration on there!!!  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, and the layout is simply fantastic! Great papers and great embellishments! Love it all!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love Fruit salad Tilda. She is so cute and love and how you colored the image. Your embellishments bring your card alive. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete