Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Favorite Color at Magnoia-licious!!


Hi!  Today starts a new challenge at Magnolia-licious.....your favorite color.  My favorite card color is pink, but my favorite color for other things is usually black, so I made a card using both colors.  I used the Magnolia With Love from Paris stamp set that I colored using Prisma Premier pencils.  I used the Tilda Tag, Simple Tag, and Heart Leaf Swirl Magnolia Doohickey dies.  I added a Handle with Flower by Rox Stamp to open the card and for decoration. The paper I used is the Celebration Collection  by Maja Design.  I finished it off with ribbon and flowers from WOC.  Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen, love the stamp choice and those amazing embellishments.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique! Karen this card is so lovely. You are so gifted!
    I love the color too. All the embellishments are awesome. And Tilda looks so sweet. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!! Love every stinkin' bit of this card -- colors and embellishments!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete