Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Checks or Gingham at Magnolia-licious!


Hi!  It's another week of Checks or Gingham at Magnolia-licious!  I used Cute Sakura Tilda from the 2015 Magnolia Sakura Collection for my card today.  I used Doohickey dies for the card shape, foliage, and  tags.  The image shape was cut with Spellbinders dies and the flags are by Whimsy.  I used cardstock from Maja Designs and the lace, ribbon, and flowers are from WOC.  Be sure to go to Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and link up your checks or gingham Magnolia project for a chance to win $20 in shopping dollars at Magnolia-licious!  Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. Karen I love the gingham paper you used. Cute Sakura is precious and I love how you colored her. And you always use the most perfect sentiments. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the gingham, it's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, super cute!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous! One of my fav Magnolia stamps.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete