Friday, July 22, 2016

Birthday card for a Nurse


Hi!   I made this card a couple of weeks ago, but didn't want to post it until after her birthday had passed.  I used Heart Nurse Tilda from the 2016 Spring Fever Collection.  I used the Tilda Tag Doohickey die and also a Spellbinders Oval die set.  I added a nurse hat and stethoscope brad and the paper is by DCWV.  The flowers, lace, and pearls are from WOC.  Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the birthday tag and the pleated ribbon. The nurse hat is a perfect addition to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!!!!!!!! I love the little nurse embellishments. What a great extra loving touch!
    Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card Karen! The nurse image is so darn cute and all the embellishments you added are perfect. And I love the background color a lot.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete