Saturday, September 27, 2014

Today is All About You!!

 
 
Hi!  I have a fun card today that is pretty clean and simple.  I couldn't find any flowers to match so I colored white cardstock with colored pencils so it would match my image and used a Memory Box die to cut out the flowers.  The paper is from a Teresa Collins paper pad.  I used dies from Doohickey, Spellbinders, and Tim Holtz.  The stamps are from Magnolia and Papertrey Ink. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. How sweet!!!!! I love the blues!
    Beautiful creation!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and Simple, Yes, but totally adorable! Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen, love the paper & your wonderfully colored Tilda. Super cute !!!
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's very sweet, I love the blue and white combination, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, lovely colors and image. Great style. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable card. Love your clean and simple lines. The flowers are perfect. Your coloring on Tilda is beautiful!
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute Karen! I love the blues too! Pretty flowers! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! This is just super sweet!

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete