Hi! Here is another card I made last week, but forgot to post. I used
Tilda with Summer Pants from the Pink Lemonade collection. I used a
Marianne Circle die for the scalloped shape around it. I also used a variety of
Doohickey dies including:
Heart Swirl,
Swirl and Leaf,
Tilda Tag, and
Mushroom Kit. The paper is by Maja Designs and the flowers, pearls, and ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment stamps are from Prima and Stampin Up. Hope you are having a great Monday!
Sweet, Karen! I love how you use the mushroom dies so effectively on your cards. They are such a pretty balance! Hugs...Barb
ReplyDeleteKaren, your cards are always FUN & filled with the most amazing things!!! I love the tags you use & I'm pretty sure I have that die but don't think mine has the little extra part at the top. It has the round part but not the other. Love seeing how you use the dies.
ReplyDeletehugs, Janie
Beautiful and sweet card, love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs Renate
Such a darling card. I love the coloring and the wonderful die cuts. It's so nice to see how the dies are used.
ReplyDeleteShe's my favourite from this collection, so sweet
ReplyDeleteHugs julie P
Sooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy
So very sweet and beautifully colored. I love those papers too.
ReplyDeleteOh so cute Karen! Love the design! Nancee :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the mushrooms and papers. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Anne.