Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Magnolia-licious Summer Buggy Fun Challenge!


Hi!  Here is m card for the Summer Buggy Fun Challenge going on at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.  I used Magnolia Sneaky Tilda stamp and colored her with Prismacolor pencils.  I added Frantage around the image and a Spellbinders and Marianne Designs die to frame it.  I used the following Doohickey dies: Bride's Bow, Tea Label Tags, Feathers, and Love Lamp Post.  I also used a Tim Holts butterfly border die and a Martha Stewart border punch.  I finished it off with WOC flowers, some pearls, stickles, and some white paint. The sentiment stamp is by Papertrey Ink.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you link up your Summer Buggy Fun Mangolia project at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.


 *******************

NEWS!

From now on for ALL Mini Monday, Challenge Posts & Wee Wednesday posts...if you leave comments on the DT gals blogs and/or the posts on this challenge blog...you will be ENTERED to WIN!!  
The more blogs you make comments on for each challenge or post, the better your chances to win!  (one comment per post though please...so you can leave a comment on all the DT girls blogs for this Wee Wednesday AND this blog post to enter for today)

Every week one random commenter from all the blogs/posts will be chosen to win a prize and winners posted each Wednesday below!  

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL in your comments so we can contact you easily if you win.  No ANONYMOUS comments taken due to spam! Thanks!

 
 

12 comments:

  1. Karen she is so darn cute I just love her. Beautifully colored & love the backing die you used.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love this card!! Not only is the image sweet, but the layout is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute, very nice card, love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! You did a fantastic job coloring it and arranging all the lovely embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Beautifully done.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! I love the pinks! Adorable card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so cute, love all the pretty butterflies, nicely done Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally beautiful!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about your card is just so precious Karen! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen, I love how you added the little bow to the lamp post, the butterflies to the top of the card and of course this totally sweet image! Beautiful card...hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. Sneaky Tilda is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete