Saturday, July 12, 2014

Just Because......


Hi! I should be cleaning house and getting things ready for the shower next weekend, but I needed to make a card....just because!  lol  This summer has been so busy that I hardly get chance just to play in my craft room, so this morning I just had to make it happen.  : )   I used Sneaky Tilda on this card along with dies from Memory Box, Spellbinders, Doohickey, and Papertrey Ink.  I added flowers from WOC, some pearls, and stickles.  The paper is by My Minds Eye.  Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!  : )

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Karen! Love the butterfly! Your Tilda is perfect! The card has such a vintage/ romantic feel. Beautifully done!

    XO,
    Chris
    http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget cleaning, crafting is way more important! lol Love your card, Tilda is so sweet and I love the rich colors. Hope you day is good!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Karen, love your design, colouring and this sweet Tilda. Have a fab weekend.
    Hugs Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You didn't just throw this together!!! It's completely adorable and beautifully pulled together. Glad you were able to get some "me" time to craft. The house work isn't going anywhere, fight?
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooops! I meant "right"... Getting senile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute!!! I just luv the bow frame!!! Luv it!!! The colors you chose are fantastic!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Karen, love the choice of paper and that cute Tilda , nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute, Karen! I love your color choices and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Karen, love your design, colouring and this sweet Tilda. Have a fab weekend.
    Hugs Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! The colors are fabulous. Love the sparkly dress.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete