Friday, March 1, 2013

Butterfly Kisses


Hi!  I did something a bit different with this image today. I didn't care for the shirt that was on the stamp, so I took another Tilda stamp and made a shirt for this stamp from that one.  I just always seem to have the need to be different.  lol  Hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!!  : )

I forgot to post this earlier, these are the stamps I blended together.

25 comments:

  1. I don't know what it's "supposed" to look like, but what you did looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So innovative, Karen. I love how you created a Tilda with new clothing. Fabulous design, coloring and pretty extras. Very clever, my friend.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautiful. I love the black and pink. They sure pop each other :) Love what you did with changing the shirt. Lovely
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! You blended the images seamlessly. I love the change you made to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love how you "melded" two stamps! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love the colors!!!! How in the world did you change out the clothes???? You did a fantastic blending job of the clothes!!!! Wow!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thinking Karen, I like the end result, the pink and black are so striking
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea how you changed Tilda's outfit! Your card is great and I love the bold statement that gorgeous bow makes.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job. I love how you worked her to make it your style. I like her better that way. This is super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this change Karen.
    Lovely card and colours.
    hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous and very kreativ. Love your bow and colors.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, I love the black ribbon and the colour of the Tilda stamp. The embellishments are beautiful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  13. You put those two together so well I had to look hard, wow great job. I love the colors and the style of your card too. Actually I like this Tilda in the dress better than before! Fabulous card!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! I love how the use of black makes your card pop.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey cute Karen! You make the prettiest cards and they are always well done. You are so creative and talented. Beautifully done Karen, I only wish you were giving these dictionary pages a go - they are so much fun! And you are so talented I think you would be a great mixed media artist!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally captivating....love the bold colors!!!!! Your design work is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow so so clever Karen!!!!! came out stunning!!!!! Wow I love your work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so fun...and brilliant!! Love it Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty and what a cool idea changing the tops like you did. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute and how clever are you changing Tilda's clothes!!! You did a fabulous job!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thought there was something different when I first looked at the card. Creative of you, Karen. Love the bright pink. Wonderful design. Terrific job on the card.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card and coloring Karen..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nicely done Karen! how creative! beautiful colors, wonderful design. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. If you don't mention, I would never know you've changed her shirt. Very creative idea and sweet card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete