Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ready for Spring!


Hi!  My card today is once again Poppy Tilda...she's just so cute that I need to try her in a variety of colors.  lol   I cut the shape of the card on my Cricut and added flowers, ribbon, and some appliques and my card was complete.  Nice and easy!  Hope you had a great day and thanks for stopping by!



25 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Karen !!
    Love the design and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card screams Robins' Egg Blue, definitely Spring!!! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness...love the blues and the big bow, Karen. Tilda looks awesome on this card. Gorgeous.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. I love her:) This is super cute!!!:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Wow so fabulous, I love your card, so colorful and pretty.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable spring card Karen!!! Precious embellishments and pretty blue color pick :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love your bow is great.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the image and the shape of the card!!!!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the added bow!!!!! Wow !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful card, love the blues and Peony Tilda is a favorite although I do not own her, but should. lol
    Beautiful card Karen.
    Have a great day,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Karen, wonderful blues and Tilda is stunning.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful. I love the papers and Tilda looks great.
    Hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen, what a gorgeous Spring Card! I love the shape of it and all the beautiful floral lace that you used to frame the sweet Tilda. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness!! The shape of this card is too cute!! Love the blues too Karen! Another amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty...LOVE the shape!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Karen!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. how gorgeous.... and one of my favorite colors, too! Great job, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW.....loooove the blues, Karen!
    This is so gorgeous...is that a beautiful lace circle I see??? Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Karen, I love the soft blue and white on this one. So pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the shape and pretty colours, just beautiful
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! Love the colors.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just gorgeous! Your colors, coloring, embellishments... It's definitely a WOW card. Are you willing to spill the beans on which Cricut cartridge that shape came from? :)

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How pretty!! I love the colors, but also the shape of the card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness I love the Blue! That is an amazing card Karen. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete