Monday, June 17, 2019

Urban City Tilda

Hi! I made a card today using the 2019 Magnolia Day Urban City set.  I colored it with Prisma Premier pencils and added the Lacy Corners, Tilda Tags, and Dragon Flies from Doohickey Dies.  The card shape is also from a Doohickey Die.  I used paper from Maja Designs and the pin, charm, and ticket stub are all by Tim Holtz.  I added flowers, pearls, lace, and ribbon from WOC.  Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image! Your coloring, as always, is fantastic!!! I love the shape card!!! and your embellishments are always a hit with me :)
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! I love the bright pops of red. You did an excellent job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy to the words right out of my mouth. I just love this card and I love the touch of red!
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful looking card. Love the flowers that you used and the shape of the outside border. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete