Monday, April 15, 2019

Tilda is in the Wind!


Hi!  I have a card to share today that I started a while back and then life got in the way.  I used Maja Designs paper and colored my Magnolia stamp with Prisma Premier pencils.  I added tags, leaves, and mushrooms that I cut using Doohickey dies and the image was framed on a Spellbinders scalloped circle die cut.  The card frame was also a Doohickey die.  I added flowers and seam binding ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts and the wooden floral piece is from the Craft Heaven store (thanks Tina!).  I finished it off with a doily, a clamp, a dragon fly charm, and some cheese cloth.  Hope you are having a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!! I love the sweet image, your coloring is fantastic, and as always, your layout and embellishments are superb!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love her hair blowing in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen your card is so precious! I love everything about it.
    Can't wait to see your next masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete