Hi! Here is my first card for the year. I haven't been able to craft for a few weeks, so it felt good to get out the pencils and lose myself in something fun to do. I used I Give You My Heart Tilda stamp by Magnolia and colored it with Prisma Premier pencils. I used Doohickey dies for the card shape, the heart and Tilda tags, the mini tag, the heart nd leaf swirl, and the bride's bow. I used Maja Designs paper and added flowers, a charm, lace, jute cord, cheese cloth, and some bling and pearls. Thanks for stopping by!!!
What a wonderful sweet fun image to see!!! Welcome back!!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy
Your card is so precious and the colors are so soft. Whoever gets this card will feel so special. And I am real glad you got a chance to craft again! Hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and I love your assortment of dies. I need to get my pencils out, it's been a really long time since I've used them.
ReplyDelete