Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy Birthday!!


Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!  This card is my first one for the year!  I went with pastels because I am ready for spring and hope this helps speed it along!  lol  I used Lemon Craft paper and dies by Spellbinders and Doohickey.  My stamp is a Magnolia and the lace, ribbon, and flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.  Hope you new year is off to a great start and thanks for stopping by!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the coloring and that gingham paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spring'yness to the card!!!! Such a sweet image and I love her hairbow!!!! As always, your embellishments finish off the card beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for sharing with one is the spellbinder die?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well looks like we are still waiting for Spring but your card sure makes me feel a little Spring in the air. I love how all the embellishments coordinate with the papers. I love the softness of the coloring and papers. Awesome card!!!! Fran

    ReplyDelete