Sunday, October 30, 2016

Make a Book Marker at Magnolia-licious!


Hi!  My Book markers is pretty loaded, but will flatten nicely in a book once I use it.  I used the new Magnolia Stamp and Cutz Hawaiian Tilda and Coconut Tree set.   I cut the shape out using my Cricut and My Minds Eye patterned paper.  I added lace from the Doohickey Tilda Lace die.  I added a button, lace,  seam binding, and flowers from WOC.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up your book marker at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog for a chance to win Magnolia-licious Shopping Dollars!!!


3 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Love the image and embellishments!!! It would make a fantastic warm theme Christmas card!!! It's almost 90 degrees today here in warm Houston!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    Wow your bookmark is beautiful! LOVE seeing Coconut Tilda and her tree come to life. Lovely magenta pink you have added. Everything is perfect.
    Of course I love the sparkle as well LOL LOL Big Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the palm tree, too... what a perfect way to use a tag.

    ReplyDelete