Hi! I used Tilda with Peanut the mouse for my fall card today. I also used the Magnolia Venice background stamp. I added die cuts from the Volume 6 Doohickey set and also the Tilda Lace die. I am so in love with those acorn die cuts....they look so real! Be sure to go to Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and enter your Magnolia fall challenge card or project for a chance to win a prize!! Also, check out all the new stamps and dies that the new Magnolia-licious owners have added to the store....there is something for everyone on your card making list!!! Thanks for stopping by!! : )
Sunday, October 2, 2016
Fall at Magnolia-licious!
Hi! I used Tilda with Peanut the mouse for my fall card today. I also used the Magnolia Venice background stamp. I added die cuts from the Volume 6 Doohickey set and also the Tilda Lace die. I am so in love with those acorn die cuts....they look so real! Be sure to go to Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and enter your Magnolia fall challenge card or project for a chance to win a prize!! Also, check out all the new stamps and dies that the new Magnolia-licious owners have added to the store....there is something for everyone on your card making list!!! Thanks for stopping by!! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love the acorn die cuts too as well as the great sunflowers!!! Fantastic fall card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Judy
Awesome card for fall, Karen! I love the acorns and sunflowers.
ReplyDelete