Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Fancy Folds at Magnolia-licious!!

Hi!  We have a new challenge today at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog...Fancy Folds!  I used Tilda with Little Snowy from the 2015 A Lovely Christmas Collection for my card today.  I made the flip card base using a Sizzix die.  I used Maja Designs patterned paper and added an extra strip down each side.  I then added die cuts from the Memory Box Holiday Goodie Border die.  I also added tree springs from a die from the Volume 7 Doohickey set.  I finished it off with some Frantage around the image and also some pearls.  Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
Here is the inside of the card.
Be sure to leave a comment so you have a chance to win a prize from Magnolia-licious!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love it, and I really love the way you 'decorated' around the flip!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat flip card! I love how you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the "flip" too! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Karen. I love the die cuts and your coloring. Flip cards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete