Friday, October 9, 2015
Bohemian Love....
Hi! I have a new card today using Bohemian Peony Tilda from the new Magnolia Boho Collection. I also used the word Love from the Bohemian Lace and Love set. I added feathers with frantage on and a bride's bow made from Doohickey dies. I made the flowers using a Tim Holtz die kit and the image frame is a Spellbinders die as is the shape of the card. I finished it off with lace from WOC, a doily, and some blue gem stones from an old necklace. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A lovely card Karen....A lovely colored Tilda, beautiful lace and flowers.....Very pretty creation.
ReplyDeleteA very nice weekend for you to....xxx Plony
I love the shape card! And I just love the trim you put on it! Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy
Beautifully designed, Karen. Your style is just so distinctive.
ReplyDeleteXX Hugs Barb
Love the beautiful blues you used on this card, and the shape is awesome.
ReplyDeleteSo darn cute!
ReplyDeleteSweet and frilly, love your card. Tilda is so fun isn't she!
ReplyDeleteHugs Kelly