Hi! Our challenge this time at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog is Love is in the air. I used Divine Tilda from the 2014 Waiting for Christmas Collection. I used 2 different Spellbinders to frame it and Prismacolor pencils to color it. I used the tower from the new Doohickey Vol 3 die collection and also the Tilda Tag die. The butterfly is a Memory Box die and the hearts are from Papertrey Ink. I then added my new favorite lace that I was lucky enough to find on Etsy. The photo does not do it justice, it's shimmery and gorgeous. I finished it off with seam binding ribbon, pearls, and flowers. Thank for stopping by and be sure to link up your Magnolia love is in the air project at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
***************************
LEAVE A COMMENT SURPRISE PACKAGE
Don't forget to share a comment on the Challenge Posts & "W"ednesday posts. If you leave comments on the DT gals blogs and/or the posts on this challenge blog...you will be ENTERED to WIN!!
The more blogs you comment on for each challenge or post, the better your chances to win!
I am entering this in the Anything Goes Challenge going on at Marvelous Magnolias


Adorable card!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous, thanks for the inspiration for the 'Love' challenge. Divine image, love this one. Jane x
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous Valentine card!!!! The name of the stamp threw me off for just a second :)))))))))))))
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy
Gorgeous card Karen, so many wonderful details but that lace is delicious. Hugs Suzi x
ReplyDeleteThe lace is soooo pretty, and the tags set it off beautifully. Which stamp did you use on the tags? It's just perfect, a gorgeous creation. xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous card!
ReplyDeleteRealmente impresionante!!
ReplyDeleteI agree the lace is gorgeous and so is your card, so, so pretty. hugs Diana xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Very unique.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Karen, and I love the paper color you use matching with your coloring
ReplyDeleteOh I love this. What unique lace and how beautifully you've used it here. Everything about this sweet card is excellent! Love, love, love it...hugs...Barb
ReplyDeleteThat row of ribbon is awesome and then the pop of color with Tilda, I just love it!! Beautiful card! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog today!! I am happy to be on this team with you also!
ReplyDeleteHugs Kelly
This is gorgeous. I love the colors and design. I even copied it into my inspiration folder.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Laura C.
This is stunning!!
ReplyDeleteSuper gorgeous creation, lovely colouring and so many beautiful details,
ReplyDeletehugs Dort
Aaaaaahhhh, what a wonderful card you made!! Love everything in it, all the details, the colours and the super cute Tilda. Stunning!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge this forthnight.
Hugs, cinzia
WOW WOW WOW! Loooove it all. Your Colouring is Amazing, Lace Stunning layout and Embellies Amazing. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!
ReplyDelete