Thursday, October 9, 2014

You're Beautiful!!


Hi!  My card today is made with Tilda Rose Scent from the 2014 Lost and Found Collection.  I used the So Wrapped Tilda Lace Tag, the Tea Labels tag, and the Berry Lace Magnolia Doohickey dies.  I also used a Spellbinders die, Memory Box butterfly die and a Joy Craft film strip die.  I then added rhinestones, WOC flowers, a hand cut corrugated hear and mini hearts, and some ribbon.  The Adore stamp is from Papertrey Ink and the Beautiful stamp in from Close to My Heart.  I used Pion papers and inked it with Ranger Distress Ink.  Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous, I love the paper choice and all the pretty die cuts, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The colors and embellishments are so fitting. And I really like the beautiful stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Karen. You are so skilled putting the best dies with you images and other embellies. Hugs Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Karen, lots of wonderful dies and pretty papers. Loving all the details. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow stunning and lovely card.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and feminine! Love all of the details.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete