Monday, September 1, 2014

Fall Blog Hop at Magnolia-licious!

 


Hi!  I hope you are having fun on this Magnolia-licious Blog Hop today!  If you are arriving here from Barb's beautiful blog, you are in the right place.  If you are just starting go here: Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.



I made a wine label/tag for my fall project today.  I thought it would make a beautiful gift for my daughter's first wedding anniversary.  This will be perfect for a romantic fall picnic.   I used Summer Buzz Tilda for the image and used two different Spellbinders dies to cut around it.  I colored it with prismacolor pencils and added some stickles for a bit of bling.  I also used a Spellbinders die to cut the opening for the bottle.  The embellishment dies are from Doohickey, including Bride's Bow, Lovely Fence, Heart Swirl, and Swirl and Leaf.  The butterfly is from Papertrey Ink and the flowers and lace are from WOC.  I added a Fiskars sentiment stamp, pearls,  and the papers are from Maja Designs. The "cheers" charm was made using a metal alphabet stamping set and I added some gemstones and threaded it all on wire and tied it around the bottle neck.



The next stop on the hop is Norma's gorgeous blog.  Have fun and thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 


33 comments:

  1. Having so much fun on this blog hop, and getting so much inspiration , already my minds working overtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift, beautifully done Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Karen, what a beautiful gift for your daughter's anniversary. It is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning bottle tag Karen, love the autumnal colours and all the pretty details. Fab work hon. I'm going to make one of these for my Daughters Anniversary. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Love the stamp and the colours and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, is Tilda's dress colored in Merlot, Shiraz, Chianti? LOL! I think this is such a stunning wine bottle label! The design elements are wonderful! I love the colors that you've chosen - perfect! The lace is just right, the papers are just right, EVERYTHING is just right! I love, love, love this!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The projects you guys came up with are so FANTASTIC! I love this super sweet idea!!! Such pretty coloring!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to the kids!!! Wow, I can't believe its already been a year!!! Another beautiful creation to celebrate the fun day!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous wine bottle tag, love the details and colours
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, Karen... Your project is gorgeous! I love your coloring on this one as well. What a special anniversary gift for your daughter and son-in-law as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I really do love your creation. It is super stunning with gorgeous detail and crafting loveliness.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gratz on youre daughter's anniversary, a really lovely and cute project.

    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how wonderful, Karen. Your coloring is fabulous! Love all the special touches you added as well, with the die cuts and the little string of beads around the neck of the bottle. What a treasure this will be for your daughter's first anniversary. This project has really inspired me to give this a try! Big Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous gift. Love it ♥
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    xox Elin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your daughter's a lucky girl!! She will absolutely love this wine bottle tag...it is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic project and what a wonderful gift for your daughter and her husband. Love the colors you chose..they remind me of a good rich wine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous creation Karen. Lovely colouring with the pencils too.
    Your daughter will love it.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous creation Karen. Lovely colouring with the pencils too.
    Your daughter will love it.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just gorgeous, Karen. Beautiful design. The colour scheme of your entire project is wonderful. The colour of Tilda's dress and hair bow matches the wine bottle cap perfectly--I love that shade! Your laces are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oohhh I love your wine bottle tag and the color you chose for her dress is gorgoues, excellent coloring btw. It looks like velvet. My gosh your daughter's first anniversary, it seems like she was just getting married the other day. Babies next.
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely thoughtful gift for your Daughter. Gorgeous coloring and design..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Some lovely ideas along the way and this project is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect pictures! I wish I could be there ;p Love your tag!

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful project Karen & love the wonderful colors you've chose to perfectly match the wine bottle. Tildas dress is simply gorgeous. Love that little Brides Bow that sets off your design so well. I think I need to order that die. Lol
    And using that little picnic basket in the background is a wonderful prop. Love that look !!! Love your work.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Karen, how stunning! Such a creative idea.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW, this Tilda makes the perfect wine tag, Karen. Fabulous for fall. Love your design and embellies.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful creation in a lovely design !!
    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful wine holder Karen!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  29. That's the best dressed bottle I've seen in a long time! Utterly gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh this is adorable Karen! Love it! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so beautiful. I really like the colours you chose for Tilda, she is stunning!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  32. stupendo! sono appena stata invitata ad una cena per domani sera. E appena metto giù il telefono trovo il tuo bellissimo blog
    con questa creazione stupenda!
    Bhè Karen, veramente complimenti!
    Ma la domanda é:
    riuscirò a visualizzare qualcosa di diverso da portare domani sera alla padrona di casa??????

    Mi sa, Karen, che porterò una bottiglia decorata ...
    proprio grazie a te :D

    un abbraccio
    manu

    ReplyDelete