Hi! Here is my card for the Clean and Simple challenge going on at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. I used Gucci Tilda and colored her with pencils. I added some stickles for a little bling. I embossed the background with the floral fantasy Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used the enforcement tab of a Doohickey Tilda Tag and attached a brad to it. The thank you sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I hope you join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog with your CAS Magnolia project. Thanks for stopping by!!
NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!
From now on for ALL Challenge Posts, WWPB Posts & "W"ednesday posts...if you leave comments on the DT gals blogs and/or the posts on this challenge blog...you will be ENTERED to WIN!!
The more blogs you make comments on for each challenge or post, the better your chances to win! (one comment per post though please...so you can leave a comment on all the DT girls blogs for this Wee Wednesday AND this blog post to enter for today)
Every week one random commenter from all the blogs/posts will be chosen to win a prize!
Comment winners posted every Wednesday! Please make sure to add your email if you post comments anonymously so we can contact you...thanks!
The more blogs you make comments on for each challenge or post, the better your chances to win! (one comment per post though please...so you can leave a comment on all the DT girls blogs for this Wee Wednesday AND this blog post to enter for today)
Every week one random commenter from all the blogs/posts will be chosen to win a prize!
Comment winners posted every Wednesday! Please make sure to add your email if you post comments anonymously so we can contact you...thanks!


Beautiful card, like your color.
ReplyDeleteHugs Renate
Simply beautiful Karen !
ReplyDeleteClean and simple it is!!! I miss your 'full' style, but your coloring is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy
What an adorable card. The lavender is perfect for this season too. I like the way you used the tag to accent your card too. Very clever.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Karen!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cathy-Lynn
Very sweet, love the embossed background
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P
Very pretty card!
ReplyDeleteKaren
So cute Karen! I love that Tilda!! Nancee :)
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS card, Karen. Cute addition of the Tilda Tag top.
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Cath
So beautifully clean and simple! I love this look - you nailed it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Karen--perfect for the challenge. Love the embossed background paper.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
Oh, this is so adorable, Karen! I love the Gucci Tilda! You colored her beautifully. Great card. Great design! Great CAS card!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Chris