Friday, January 24, 2014

Just Because


Hi! I have a new card today that I made with an older stamp.  It's just a fun card to try to forget that it's still winter.  lol   That,  and I had to make something to use my new light bulbs on.....can't let new goodies sit around and collect dust.  ha!  I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend....and I hope spring gets here soon!!!!  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the Magnolia stamps at www.magnoliastamps.us  !

12 comments:

  1. Your cards are always just a joy to look at! I love them!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Karen! I love that stamp! Beautiful card! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    So cute, beautiful design, love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card... I love the shape you used for the base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find that light bulb? It is so cute. great card and love the layout design.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just adorable! I love those light bulbs too, cannot get enough! Beautiful card. Keep warm!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shaped card with a darling stamp. Another beauty Karen!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card! Love the shape and your coloring looks awesome.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card. Love the light bulb. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Karen! Love the light bulb embellishment you used...delightful! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so sweet, one of my favourites, nicely done Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete