Hi! I haven't colored a Tiddly Inks image in a while and thought I would dig one out and color it up with my colored pencils. I used a Cheery Lynn die for the doily frame and Spellbinders for the circles and sprinkled it with Frantage. The present stamps are the Rose Package Kit by Magnolia as is the Doohickey cute corner die. I added flowers by WOC and the sentiment stamp is by Papertrey Ink. I finished it off with pearls and some distress ink around the edges. The paper is from the Vintage Summer pack at Maja Designs. Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Birthday Wishes!
Hi! I haven't colored a Tiddly Inks image in a while and thought I would dig one out and color it up with my colored pencils. I used a Cheery Lynn die for the doily frame and Spellbinders for the circles and sprinkled it with Frantage. The present stamps are the Rose Package Kit by Magnolia as is the Doohickey cute corner die. I added flowers by WOC and the sentiment stamp is by Papertrey Ink. I finished it off with pearls and some distress ink around the edges. The paper is from the Vintage Summer pack at Maja Designs. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So cute! I love your coloring style. Hugs,Fran
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love your coloring style. Hugs,Fran
ReplyDeleteKaren this is gorgeous. Great shape and lots of yummy details,
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cathy-Lynn
Ohhhh wow, I love the shape card and all of your embellishments. So much fun to look at!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy
great card Karen!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet. I love how the frantage looks and your coloring is great!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute design Karen.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
She's a real cutie, very pretty card Karen
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P