We had our Christmas party today, so I can finally share a photo of a baby quilt I made for our grandchild who is due to arrive in May. The parents are sports fans, so I made this for baby to have a blankie on game day. I used my machine to embroider the last name down in the corner since we don't know the gender or first name yet. This has only three different fabrics in it....Viking print, plain purple, and plain white....so it went together fast. Now we just have to wait for the little one to get here. : )
Super cute and the baby will be the biggest fan!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy
So very fun Karen! I know not only the parents but the baby will get many years of enjoyment out of it.
ReplyDeleteKim B
The quilt is so cool Karen. I bet its going to be hard getting the quilt away from the parents. Hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteI love it, Karen! What a perfect thing for the family... I bet they both loved it, and I'm sure the little one will get lots of enjoyment out of it as well.
ReplyDeletehow fun is this... and different! what a lucky little baby.
ReplyDeletewishing you a truly blessed Christmas and a fabulous new year!
hugs :)