Sunday, November 10, 2013

You Have My Whole Heart


Hi!  I have a new Magnolia card to share today.  Hubby is out deer hunting, so I thought I would have a little fun this weekend too.  lol    I made this card using  Edwin with Derby Hat and  Vintage Phone Booth Magnolia stamps.  I cut the hat and jacket from patterned paper and colored the rest with Prismacolor pencils.  I then added some glossy accents to the phone booth to give it a bit of a shine.  The clock is a Pink Paislee stamp the I stamped on tile and heat set it so it wouldn't smear.  The paper is all by Teresa Collins and I used Memento ink for all the stamped things.  The sentiment stamp is by My Minds Eye.  I finished it off with some frantage, stickles, flowers, and a brad.  I used Scor-Tape to attach everything together. Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Karen. Beautiful coloring and I just love Edwin's coat and hat pattern. Adorable card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Karen, fabulous vibrant design and colouring. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! It is so much fun to look at every little detail!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I love the old-time phone booth. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. I love the sentiment and all the elements you used a lot! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, love your flowers and Edwin.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute and love all the wonderful details, Wow.
    Love it.
    Hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen , Your card is great! Love his jacket.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't this stamp the cutest? Every card that has used him has won my heart! I love what you did. Edwin looks so handsome! You did a great job!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. I too have the telephone booth & used it recently. Lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you masked these two stamps Karen. It's such a cheerful and happy card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, nice work Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete