Hi! I finished a card today that I had started earlier this week. I used my Cricut and the Lacy Labels cartridge for the outer shape of the card. I then used my Spellbinders Lacy Ovals for the stamped image. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress inks in antique linen and vintage photo. I cut the butterfly out of a Bo Bunny designer paper sheet and the other papers are by My Minds Eye and Bo Bunny. I colored the Magnolia stamped image with copics and prismacolored pencils. I added flowers, pearls, and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment stamp is by Technique Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by!
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Just Because!
Hi! I finished a card today that I had started earlier this week. I used my Cricut and the Lacy Labels cartridge for the outer shape of the card. I then used my Spellbinders Lacy Ovals for the stamped image. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress inks in antique linen and vintage photo. I cut the butterfly out of a Bo Bunny designer paper sheet and the other papers are by My Minds Eye and Bo Bunny. I colored the Magnolia stamped image with copics and prismacolored pencils. I added flowers, pearls, and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment stamp is by Technique Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fabulous Warm & Cozy card, Karen. Tilda looks so sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Cathy Lee
What a great card, Karen, as always... I love all your embellishments, especially the butterfly.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Karen!! The colors are so sweet! :)
ReplyDeletewow! is this ever gorgeous! i love all your "little touches". that lace is beautiful!
ReplyDeletehugs :)
WOW Karen this is gorgeous! Love the shape, colors and textures. Outstanding card!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cathy-Lynn
Beautiful card Karen!!
ReplyDeleteSweet color and love the shape.
Christy
Love this!
ReplyDeleteYour card is very nice. Beautiful papers and colors.
ReplyDeletePona
What a gorgeous card! Hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, love the style of your card. It is so refreshing perfect for the wind we have had all week here in MN
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Kelly
Thanks for joining MDUC this week with your gorgeuss card!
ReplyDeleteHugs Lillemor
This is incredibly gorgeous, Karen....Tilda is colored magnificently and I love the frantage around the image....sooooo pretty! Gorgeous embellishments as well!
ReplyDeleteKaren, stunning! I love the colors you chose and your coloring is fabulous. Love that butterfly.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteI love the card shape and your beautifully coloured Tilda, very sweet
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P
Oh My! I LOVE THIS! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLaura C.