Hi! I made a card today from a Tiddly Inks image. I used paper by My Minds Eye and the lacy oval die from Spellbinders. I added flowers and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts and lace, frantage, stickles, and ribbon. The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink. Thanks for stopping by!
Karen your card is so adorable. I love everything about it. And I love all the shiny bling too. Hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Karen... Love the bow and the Tiddly Inks image you used.
ReplyDeleteI do love those TI!! So sweet Karen!:)
ReplyDeleteThis card is just too cute!!! I love your coloring and matting and I love love love your embellishments! The sparklies are perfect for the image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy
Wow this card is just full of sweetness!!!! Gorgeous colors and image!!!!!! Excellent work as always Karen!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous, lovin that big bow, thanks for joining us at In the Pink for our Birthday challenge,hugs, Karenx
ReplyDeleteHi saw your card at In the Pink..
ReplyDeleteIt is adorabile..such a cute image and love all details,
Hugs from Italy,
Blankina
Beautiful card, Karen! Very good choice of image and I love the bow! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love how you coloured the image. The hair is so pretty and I love all the glitter you added. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Larissa
What a pretty card! I love the fairy in pink! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty with the pink and glitters, beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Tiddly Inks for our "Birthday Bash" challenge :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, who could resist a TI image, and a fairy one too!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us @ In The Pink this time for our 1st birthday challenge Good luck!
Hugs xx
What a cute image, and that gorgeous bow, very pretty
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P
Love this and all the glitter! So very pretty.
ReplyDeleteKaren