Love your tutorial...have never been able to get a nice bow! I need to look at it a few times to get the hang of it!
Thanks for this Karen. I don't put many bows on my cards as I have been hopeless at it. I will try your way and see how I go.Hugs Maz
How nice to hear your voice teaching us to make a beautiful bow. I'll have to watch a few times to get that twisting part right. Thanks for sharing Karen!Hugs, Cathy-Lynn
Thanks for the tut! Your bows always look great and now I know why! Gonna try this out.
Great tut! I will have to try. It makes such a lovely bow.
Hi Karen.....I asked for it and you delivered an awesome tutorial. It was nice to hear your voice teaching us!!!!Hugs.....Pam:)
Great video Karen. It was so nice to see your hands in action making your beautiful bows. Hugs, Fran
This is good for those who have no bowmaker. TFS!Caryl
Lovely tutorial, Karen. You have a very nice voice...you should do more tutorials. :) Oh and fabulous looking bow!Hugz,Cathy Lee
Karen, thanks for the tute. I'll give this a shot since I don't seem to have much luck with the Easy-bow...LOL. TSF. Hugs,norma
Love your tutorial...have never been able to get a nice bow! I need to look at it a few times to get the hang of it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this Karen. I don't put many bows on my cards as I have been hopeless at it. I will try your way and see how I go.
ReplyDeleteHugs Maz
How nice to hear your voice teaching us to make a beautiful bow. I'll have to watch a few times to get that twisting part right. Thanks for sharing Karen!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cathy-Lynn
Thanks for the tut! Your bows always look great and now I know why! Gonna try this out.
ReplyDeleteGreat tut! I will have to try. It makes such a lovely bow.
ReplyDeleteHi Karen.....I asked for it and you delivered an awesome tutorial. It was nice to hear your voice teaching us!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs.....Pam:)
Great video Karen. It was so nice to see your hands in action making your beautiful bows. Hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteThis is good for those who have no bowmaker. TFS!
ReplyDeleteCaryl
Lovely tutorial, Karen. You have a very nice voice...you should do more tutorials. :) Oh and fabulous looking bow!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Cathy Lee
Karen, thanks for the tute. I'll give this a shot since I don't seem to have much luck with the Easy-bow...LOL. TSF.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
norma