Wednesday, March 13, 2013

J'ADORE


Hi! I got out my embossing powders yesterday and put a few random ink blots down and embossed them.  It's kind of fun to get a bit messy every now and then.  lol  I used dies by Spellbinders, Tim Holtz Sizzix, Doohickeys and Papertrey Ink.  I added stamps by JustRite cling and Pink Paislee along with the Magnolia Tilda.  I then added some ribbon, lace, pearls, and stitching.  Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Love the distressed look of this, Karen! Beautiful colors and papers and Tilda is adorable!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and love your card design.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your latest card. The colors are perfect, all the die cuts are super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! Love the slide tucked in there! The colors are wonderful and Tilda is beautiful! Great job!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is awesome. Lovely coloring and fabulous die cuts.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love the tourquoise.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this gorgeous card Karen! Beautiful work and the viewfinder die is a must have!! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, this is gorgeous. Love the vibrant blue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen this is so pretty! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool is the disc, looks great! Beautiful card!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Karen, this is stunning. Love your darling Tilda and cute die cuts. Gorgeous card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just lovely!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable. Love the embossing look. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete