Saturday, February 9, 2013

Adore {xoxo} Love





Hi!  I received my new stamp in the mail and just HAD to ink her up right away!  lol  I used stamps by Magnolia, 7gypsies, Papertrey Ink, and Tim Holtz on this card and lots of distress inks from Tim Holtz.  I added a leaf swirl by Cheery Lynn and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The die cuts are by Spellbinders, Doohickey, and Papertrey ink.  I then finished it off with stitching, pearls, twine, ribbon, lace, and a charm.  Thanks for stopping by!  : )

30 comments:

  1. Awwww, she's adorable. Your card is fantastic...i just adore your coloring and your choice of embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just precious! I love all the distressed ink and she's colored so beautifully! Love the layers, stitching and all the embellishments! Love how you put cards together!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Karen. Such a cute Tilda and lovely coloring.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen!!! Your photo is a tad dark today. :)
    hugs......Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the poor lighting, it's dreary here today.....I really need to get a photo box.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I have her too but haven't used her yet, you gave me some inspiration.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen I always love your cards, this one is excellent. Fun image of Tilda.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. OUTSTANDING job, Karen!!!! Loooove the colors and your coloring is superb! Beautiful details and design work.....a truly gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Love the brown and pink color combo. Beautiful coloring! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Karen. Love the bow and your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job, Karen. I love the colors you chose to use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the sweetest card! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love the vintage look.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love your bow is fantastic.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and colors Karen..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your vintage card Karen!!
    beautiful coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the vintage look! Such a pretty card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Karen this is another beauty! I love the colors and the style is gorgeous!
    Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well I can see that you were inspired...to create an absolutely GORGEOUS card!!!! Love love LOVE every precious and beautiful detail! One of my faves!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is so pretty Karen!, I love your design and colouring. Fabulous creation hon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the colours and pretty details, just beautiful Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, love the colors and the vintage feel
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just lovely! The flowers, your coloring of Tilda and your layout make this a stunning card. Love your paper piecing too!

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card with beautiful colors. Also your coloring is fabulous.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning card Karen. Love the beautiful design and those flowers are gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Karen, I love all distressing that you have done to all the embellishments! Your card is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am madly in love with this Karen!! Your shading is superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Karen, I've looked through pages and pages of your blog and love your cards. I have a couple of questions: do your tags "come out" or are they glued down on the card? Second, approximately what size are the cards? Are you using 6x6 paper most of the time or 5.5x5.5? I can't tell and don't own some of the supplies and diecuts you're using so I can't tell for sure. Your blog is wonderful and I note that you said you're not on any DTs. Were you previously? Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete