Hi! My card today is with a Lili of the Valley stamp and sentiment. I saw they are having a monochrome challenge and had to give it a try. I used papers by Bo Bunny and Basic Grey and I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils. I made the flowers with my Cricut and if you click on the tutorial in the side bar, you will see how easy they are to make.
The tag and leaf swirl are made with Doohickey dies and the butterfly was cut on my Cricut. I added some ribbon, twine, pearls, and a charm and finished it off with some stitching on my sewing machine. Thanks for stopping by! : )
Super cute card, Karen!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Karen, I can tell you love these cutie pops! Love how the papers match and the stitching is just the perfect touch. Thanks for the tutorial on making the flowers. I need to get that cartridge and give it a try! Love this card!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Susan
Oh WOW Karen! Another awesome card! (I popped by to check out your tutorial for the flowers since I have that cartridge). I love your monochromatic scheme in brown, it's just so elegant. Your LOTV stamps are super cute and colored so beautifully!
ReplyDelete♥ Laura C.
PS Thank you too for your comments.
Absolutely adorable, Karen!
ReplyDeleteEverything about this card is so perfect!!!!I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy
Such a sweet card -- beautiful coloring!
ReplyDeleteI love the paper and the wonderful jute bow, very pretty card
ReplyDeleteHugs julie P
Hi Karen! Beautiful card. I love the color combo, so elegant, so gorgeous! Hugs, Ivonne
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous card Karen :-) the image is adorable and I love the 'browns' and all the pretty details, the flowers are fab ! :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Karen it is something about the colors you chose that really draws me to this card. I really love the look and the layout. And the coloring is superb. Hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteSo totally cute and the coloring is fantastic. Great card design.
ReplyDeleteBlessings Doreen
Your card is adorable. Love that DP.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card - those papers are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSheena
xxx
Wow, this is just stunning! Love these tones and the layout is fabulous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x
ReplyDeleteWow this is so adorable and the coloring is gorgeous!!!!! I love this card Karen!!!!! Beautiful work!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! I especially love the ribbon you used on your bow.
ReplyDeleteSandy
Absolutely adorable, Karen!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Snoopy:D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun