Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Congrats....Happy for You!


Hi!  I used an older stamp today.....Tilda with ladybug.  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and also used the color pencils on the butterfly I cut out of kraft paper.  I added stickles to both the image and the butterfly to give it a bit of bling.  I used dies from Spellbinders, Papertrey Ink, and Doohickey.  I made the vanilla colored flower using my Cricut and the blossom flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I completed the card with stitching and a bow.  Thanks for stopping by!  : )

26 comments:

  1. Oh, she's simply lovely! I love the soft colors and the stitching is beautiful on the card. I want to do more of that on my cards. I love the flowers and this older Tilda is just so sweet! Beautiful job!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen- this is beautiful! I always see this stamp colored with black and reds...LOVE the pink and creams!! So nice, great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I love the pink! Beautiful card!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just STUNNING!!! II love all the inked edges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love your coloring and embellies!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I knew I was going to find another cutie. I love the colors so much. And all the lafranyers are just so perfect. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, I love the pink with kraft, nice combo
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful! I wish you would show the insides, too! I love seeing the interiors. This is just so cute. Tilda is colored perfectly. I love every element, Karen!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable Karen, I love your layout, pretty papers and all your inked edges. Fabulous work hon. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda with your gorgeous work.
    Hugs
    Suzi
    Gdt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I love the kraft and pink combo. Beautiful card, Karen. Always like to see the older Tildas. Wish I have more time to play with them also--so many adorable ones.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is just beautiful! I love the polka dot DP. You have colored Tilda so beautifully.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are all gorgeous! Especially like this pink with brown!
    Rhonda R

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzer cute Tilda creation Karen..love the layers stunning design & colours..lovely take on the KRAFT chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen, your card is adorable. I luv the prismacolors and you did great with these. Luv all the flowers and extras you used.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a gorgeous card, like the combo of colours, really nice.
    THNX for joinging us at the challenge of Dutch Magnolia Lovers.

    Hugs,
    Hilde & Petra

    ReplyDelete
  17. You created a beautiful card! Love the color combo. Great details too!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet! I love the pink/brown color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really love the soft pink and the kraft together, so many nice details, thanks for joining our challenge over at Totally Tilda, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Karen this is another beauty!
    So soft and lovely!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Karen. I love this "older" image.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. great card Karen, fab colour and details and a great use of kraft!
    Thankyou so much for entering the fun this time over at Totally tilda!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  23. So totally cute. Love the card layout design.
    Fabulous card.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  24. So totally cute. Love the card layout design.
    Fabulous card.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card, so sweet and pretty, I love the pink and brown colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am so far behind Karen but thankfully I can do some catch up. I see you are in the pinks and browns. Beautiful colors together and perfect for your design talent.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete