Hi! I hope you are having fun at the Magnolia-licious and Scor-Pal Challenge Blog Hop! If you came from the awesome blog of Diane Zechman, you are in the right place. : )
I made a Christmas stocking gift bag for the blog hop today. I cut out two Christmas stocking shapes on my Cricut and embossed them before sewing them together to make the gift bag. I then colored The Day Before Christmas Stocking Tilda and Peaceful Christmas Tree stamps with colored pencils. I added snowflakes from Penny Black Snowflake Trio dies. I also added a tag from a Doohickey die. The Merry Christmas text is from Magnolia. I used Memento ink and attached everything with Scor-Tape. I then finished it off with pearls, flowers, ribbon, and some stickles.
#1 - Gather the letters and clues on each blog to unscramble the phrase "Happy Holidays And A Crafty New Year". The info is HERE on where to email your phrase. One winner will randomly be chosen from those that get it CORRECT to win a Surprise Gift Package (value $50) from Magnolia-licious.
#2 - For the month of December (deadline runs thru the 31st) you can enter a HOLIDAY/WINTER themed project at the Challenge Blog in the InLinkz....First Place winner (chosen by Diana) will win a Surprise Gift Pack (value $100) & a Runner Up winner will be chosen randomly from those entries for a Surprise Gift (value $50) from Magnolia-licious.
The letters from this blog are p and a.
Next stop on the hop is the incredible blog of Janice Whiting
Good luck and have fun!!!

So pretty, I love all the white and the wonderful snow flakes, very sweet
ReplyDeleteHugs julie P
What a great shape for a gift bag, I would never have thought about that, brilliant inspiration and I totally love it in white with all the embellishments, hugs Jo x
ReplyDeleteKaren! Your stocking is beautiful! Love the wintery white and all the pretty snowflakes! Great job!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Dena
Just adorable
ReplyDeletelove this stocking in white
hugs Tamara
Very lovely stocking, wouldn't mind hanging that on my mantlepiece
ReplyDeleteThe stocking goes so well with the stamp. Love this stamp. Great project.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kitty
OMG! This is fantastic! GORGEOUS!!! You are soooo clever, love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy
Love your stocking Karen, what a fabulous design and such amazing colouring too! Hugs, Chris D
ReplyDeleteadorable love this idea!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL Karen!!! Love Love Love the winter white feel!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Janiel
What a darling stocking, Karen. Don't you just love this cute Tilda?
ReplyDeleteFabulous die cute with a wintry affect.
Hugz,
Cath
Well jeepers!! That is brilliant AND so darling too!! :)
ReplyDeleteA fabulous stocking Karen, love the papers and pretty embellishments. Tilda is perfect. Wonderful embellishments too.
ReplyDeleteHugs Suzi x
beautiful, love love love all those gorgeous snowflakes, that adorable tree, the image is coloured so beautifully and that flower spray tops it all off perfectly!! love it
ReplyDeleteCindy cinpot@msn.com
Such a sweet image and those snowflakes are FABULOUS! :o)
ReplyDeleteHi Karen,
ReplyDeleteyour stocking is beautiful. I love the snowflakes. super in white.
Hugs maz
Beautiful creation Karen, love the stocking bag & such great embellishments to finish it ...
ReplyDeleteHugs, Janie
How beautiful, Karen! I love your project. The snowflakes are so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour gift bag is very very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Very pretty and I love all the embellies. I love dimension!
ReplyDeleteAwesome idea for a gift bag! Fabulous details! Love this!
ReplyDeleteSoooo pretty with the snowflakes and adorable Tilda Karen! Terrific job!
ReplyDeleteCute and lovely stocking shape Karen. Love each and every snowflakes and the beautiful colored Tilda on this project :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
Your stocking is very pretty. I love all the snowflakes
ReplyDeleteKathleen
Beautiful details. The embossing, the snowflakes, the ribbon. Everything is so nice. The coloring is beautiful. Great job. I wish I had a mantlepiece. I could find a place to put it though.
ReplyDeleteWOW Karen!! Just STUNNING!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Christmas stockings, Karen. Beautifully embellished--those snowflakes are oh so gorgeous. This just seems the perfect Tilda for the stocking. Love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
Gorgeous stocking! Love all the beautiful snowflakes and that bow. Your bows are always amazing.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Such a pretty stocking, love all the details on the white and of course that super cute Tilda! Very festive!
ReplyDeletehugz,
Suzanne
Oh Karen this is gorgeous! So pretty! :) Nancee
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous Tilda creation, love this stamp for the new release. Jane x
ReplyDeleteWow!! What a gorgeous stocking!! I love all of the die cut snowflakes surrounding Tilda! ;) HUGS
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteHi Karen,
ReplyDeleteYour stocking is wonderful! I love all of the snowflakes, too! You've colored Tilda perfectly and showcased her perfectly! I love it!
XO,
Chris
Such a beautiful stocking! Love the snowflakes and bow, wonderful image. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Anne.
nice christmas sock
ReplyDeleteLG
Michaela